Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bush Dumbya

While I do agree that some things are happening behind the curtain, this is not only unique to the American government. I personally believe that ALL governments in the world play behind the curtains, some more than others, but non the less all play the game. The problem is the average citizen will never really know what is going on under the curtains until the show is over. In other words, we only find out about the dirt in a government after a long time has passed and it is safe for the government to expose its faults. If a government were to expose their faults instantly as they happen, the citizens will lose faith in the government and chaos may result.

As to Bush, I am convinced that there were some hidden incentives for the war in Iraq. In my opinion, the decision to topple Saddam Hussien was made long before Bush was elected president. To me Bush is a mere puppet in a much bigger organization and force that drives most his decisions.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I agree that ALL political leaders play games and make decisions behind the curtain, so to speak. It's not until YEARS later do we find out bits and pieces of the truth. I am curious to see what develops in the decades to come from the Bush administration. YIKES!